Monday, November 26, 2012

Home Improvement and Disability Benefits

In another spur of the moment action, I took the powder room door apart to re-square. It turned out to be a big pain. The door is now pretty square, but I mangled the trim. I patched it for now, but one day I'll have to go back and replace it. The rest of the family let me know loud and clear that the door being out of square never bothered them, but all the banging, mess, and inconvenience I was causing WAS bothering them.


Finally got around to replacing the powder room faucet that had long ago lost its finish. I also used a buffer attachment for my drill and shined up the cultured marble vanity top that I thought was going to have to be replaced. It still has a slight ring around the drain, but it looks pretty good. 

Derek doesn't mind shopping if he gets to drive the handicap cart



No comments:

Post a Comment