Friday, March 25, 2016

CTE Student Of The Year Banquet

Headed across the county with Derek at rush hour for the CTE Student of the Year banquet (video for this year's banquet)
 
 
 
 
Forget about a suit. I was late enough scrambling around trying to put together my "can I help you with your groceries" khaki outfit. And then I'm supposed to know about wine and scotch and stuff like that? I am so not a grown up. 
 
I used to be able to work this tie...back in the 80's
 
 
 
 
 
 
Coach
 
 
 
 
 
At the table with Derek's school principal and other administrators 
 
All the county education big wigs were there glad handing each other. Helen introduced me around to her principal and other people she knew.
 
 
 
 
All in all a decent evening. The event was well done and the kids were impressive.
 
Each of the students had to introduce themselves and then answer some questions from the MC, who was a pretty funny guy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So proud of our baby...young man

No comments:

Post a Comment