Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blinds

About 5 years ago I ordered blinds for all the windows from blinds.com. First, I did a test order for just a few windows to see how the blinds looked. You can order the blinds to be cut for an inside mount or an outside mount. I chose the inside mount for the test order, but decided the outside mount would work better because you get a nice mitered valence for a more finished look and went with the outside mount for the rest of the house.

I put the inside mount blinds in the windows with drapes so it didn't really matter that they didn't have the nice mitered valences. However, we recently removed the drapes when we refinished the dining room and now the inside mount valences are showing.

I called blinds.com and told them about my issue. They said it was no problem and that they would send me the new valences for a small fee. I also said that one of the blinds wasn't opening and closing properly. They sent me a part at no charge. It's so nice, and unusual, these days to have such a pleasant customer service experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment