Monday, September 12, 2011

More Summer Stuff

The kids have been playing roller hockey for a couple years now. I bought some skates when they first started playing, thinking I would practice around with them, but it never really happened. However, in early August I decided I was going to try to play in the men's league in the Fall, which meant I had a lot of work to do since I've never played organized hockey in my life and most of the guys in the league have been playing since they were kids. 


I love to see the neighborhood kids playing around together. I try to take photos of these scenes whenever I can to capture the simple fleeting moments that make up childhood memories. We will blink and these kids will be grown with real life responsibilities and worries, but for this moment they are insulated. Just best buds hanging out playing a game and enjoying each other's company. 



No comments:

Post a Comment