Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve

There were a lot of Advent calendar drawers to open when we got back from our trip

The gift I ordered for my brother didn't arrive so the boys and I went shopping in the morning. Adam had been telling us that he really wanted to get a gift for Mommy anyway so it all worked out. 


In the afternoon we went over to my Mom's house. My brother Jason and his wife Laine drove up from Florida.

Adam always rushes to separate the gifts into the piles for each person
























Every time we turn around the boys are making another smoothie or milkshake

My sister Kelley does such a nice job of wrapping the presents she sends from Alaska


Mom talks to my sister Katie in Baton Rouge

Adam wanted to make some cookies to leave for Santa


It's not my fault I'm the favorite

Watching some holiday movies


Back home it's time to put out cookies for Santa

And carrots for the reindeer



Christmas Eve is also when Tinsley the Elf goes back home

No comments:

Post a Comment