Monday, August 13, 2012

20th Wedding Anniversary

Last month was our 20th wedding anniversary

 In keeping with our personalities, we didn't make a big deal about our anniversary. We just went out to a nice dinner with the kids. Helen, like she does every Christmas, asked me if I was getting her anything...but only so she would know if she needed to get me something and, of course, I said no like I say every Christmas.

We did get each other nice gifts on our 5 year anniversary and I got her a bauble for each baby. We also went away for the weekend on our 15th anniversary, but this year we were recovering from our big Alaska trip and it just didn't happen. Maybe one day it will happen again...naturally and organically, but I hate to respond to societal requirements.

In the mean time we'll just keep living our normal lives as best honeys and best friends.    







No comments:

Post a Comment