Thursday, July 16, 2015

Northwest 2015 (22 Days): Overview


Click "More options" on the map to expand it

Well, we're back from our whirlwind 22 day trip to the northwest. 3000+ miles each way in the air, another 5000+ miles in the car, and more adversity than we would have liked.

There were long flight delays on both ends of our trip, a missed connection, a collision with a deer sometime after midnight in the middle of nowhere on the way to Crater Lake National Park, on day 6 I unknowingly changed a setting on my camera to save all my photos in reduced size for emailing (still makes me want to throw up), and did I mention we were traveling with 2 teenagers?

Of course it wasn't all bad. There were plenty of beautiful things to see and experience along the way. Here's the itinerary











































No comments:

Post a Comment